Enhance Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Advances in dentistry have made it easier and more comfortable than ever to enhance your smile and your oral health. Our experienced team at Dexter Family Dentistry uses state-of-the-art technology and the latest techniques to provide gentle, effective cosmetic dental services to help you achieve your desired results.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Change Your Smile And Improve Your Dental Health Cosmetic dental procedures can be used to:
- Adjust the shape, size, and alignment of teeth
- Repair teeth that are discolored, broken, chipped or decayed
- Whiten and brighten your smile
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth and correct your bite
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
To get started, your dentist performs a thorough examination and may take X-rays and impressions to determine the condition of your teeth. After assessing your oral health, they’ll discuss your goals for smile enhancement and answer any questions you may have. Your dentist will then create a specialized treatment plan that’s personalized to fit your needs and achieve your desired results. At Dexter Family Dentistry, we offer quite a few cosmetic treatment options that can help improve your smile, including:
- Tooth Bonding: This affordable cosmetic dental procedure involves the application of a tooth-colored composite resin to close gaps and repair decayed, chipped or discolored teeth
- White Composite Fillings: These durable, metal-free fillings blend seamlessly with the natural color of your tooth.
- Veneers: Veneers are custom-made, porcelain shells that are bonded to the teeth. Veneers can correct imperfections such as gaps, cracks, chips, discoloration, and teeth that are irregular in size and shape.
- Teeth Whitening: One of our most popular cosmetic dental procedures, professional teeth whitening is an affordable way to significantly whiten and brighten your smile. Our take-home whitening trays can are economical and produce more effective results than the over-the-counter products found in stores.
- Crowns: Tooth colored crowns not only cover damaged teeth to help restore their natural shape and size; they can be used to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored or oddly shaped. Crowns can also be a cosmetic solution for teeth that are put under heavy biting stress.
- Dental Implants: Strong and stable, dental implants are a state-of-the-art tooth replacement solution that looks, feels, and functions like natural teeth. With proper care and a diligent oral hygiene routine, dental implants are an excellent tooth replacement option.
Contact Us To Learn More About Cosmetic Dentistry
Healthy, beautiful teeth can benefit your overall health and make you proud to show off your smile. Our caring dental team is committed to providing top-notch cosmetic dentistry in a comfortable, compassionate, and professional setting. At Dexter Family Dentistry, we believe that patient education is a vital element of good oral health, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For more information about the benefits of cosmetic dentistry, request an appointment online, or contact us at 734-426-9000 to learn more about the services we offer. We look forward to serving your whole family’s dental care needs.