Founded in 2006 by Dr. Brent A. Kolb, Dexter Family Dentistry has grown to be an exceptional dental office offering quality patient care and an excellent working environment for its compassionate dental team!
Our Office in Dexter, Michigan
Whether it’s time for a routine cleaning or you need help addressing a toothache, Dexter Family Dentistry is here to help. Serving the Dexter, Michigan area since 2006, our office at 7225 Dan Hoey Rd is committed to providing quality dental care in a safe, clean, and compassionate setting. Learn more about what you can expect in our dental office in Michigan as a patient at Dexter Family Dentistry.
Committed to Patient Safety
To protect patients from all possible sources of infection, including COVID-19, Dexter Family Dentistry maintains a robust set of safety protocols to ensure you feel comfortable and have peace of mind every time you visit. Constructed in 2017, our office was built with patient confidentiality and safety in mind, and during the early 2020s, we swiftly adjusted our policies to adhere to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and Michigan Dental Association (MDA) guidelines. These include the following:
- Recommending patients wear masks and follow community guidelines for COVID-19 precautions
- Installing portable HEPA filtration, humidifiers, and hygrometers to track temperature and humidity levels in the office
- Upgrading our HVAC system to provide a higher level of air filtration and UV lights to reduce the increased risk associated with indoor spaces
- Improving patient suction systems to minimize aerosolized particles during treatments
- And maintaining our robust cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization protocols!
Ensuring Optimal Oral Health and Your Satisfaction
At Dexter Family Dentistry, nothing matters more to our experienced team than your oral health, safety, and satisfaction. With over 100 years of cumulative dental experience, we provide a range of quality oral healthcare services while aiming to keep you comfortable and relaxed throughout your entire visit. These include:
- Preventative dentistry, including:
- Restorative dentistry, including:
- Bridges and crowns
- Full and partial dentures
- Implant restorations
- Composite or white fillings
- Cosmetic dentistry, including:
- White or composite fillings
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic bonding
- Clenching and grinding prevention
- Sleep apnea treatment
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Are you ready to schedule an appointment at our dental office in Michigan? Whether it’ll be your first time visiting or your 50th, trust the dental experts at Dexter Family Dentistry to ensure your safety and satisfaction every time. Our office offers ample parking near the entrance, with no steps for easy access, and once inside, you’ll be greeted by our friendly staff members, who can also assist with any dental questions you may have. Contact us today to request your appointment in Dexter, MI.